It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: There. First game for my 2016 finished list.

That mode was way easier then advertised. "It's virtually impossible!" Bullshit. If I hadn't kneecapped myself every time I screwed up, I'd have had the fucking thing done weeks ago.
So, after serving 1,897,345 delicious meals, what's next?
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

Just returned home after watching The Force Awakens.

How are you all doing?
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
(grabs EIT and begins to hug and gives him a little sip of Monster Energy drink*
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
Doing OK here, how was the movie?
l0rdtr3k: (grabs EIT and begins to hug and gives him a little sip of Monster Energy drink*
*returns the hug but refuses the Energy drink*

EndreWhiteMane: Doing OK here, how was the movie?
Hi Endre - well hoped for a good but ok is fine :)
How is the computer doing?

The movie was enjoyable - albeit somewhat derivative imho. But i don't have a final verdict on the movie :)
Post edited January 10, 2016 by ElTerprise
hello all.
l0rdtr3k: (grabs EIT and begins to hug and gives him a little sip of Monster Energy drink*
ElTerprise: *returns the hug but refuses the Energy drink*

EndreWhiteMane: Doing OK here, how was the movie?
ElTerprise: Hi Endre - well hoped for a good but ok is fine :)

The movie was enjoyable - albeit somewhat derivative imho. But i don't have a final verdict on the movie :)
Tried running DoS and it runs like lightning on max quality. Starts to warm the machine up pretty fast though nothing too excessive. It just might be OK. I'd like to have a spare power supply before getting too brave.
As long as you found the movie enjoyable I guess that's what counts.
EndreWhiteMane: So, after serving 1,897,345 delicious meals, what's next?
-laughs- More like roughly 24,000 orders. But who's counting, the person says as their eye twitches and their hands ache...

Not quite sure. I've got a whole bunch of horror games loaded, several RPG's, miscellaneous other stuff.
pimpmonkey2382.313: hello all.
Good evening, Mr. Vader :)

EndreWhiteMane: Tried running DoS and it runs like lightning on max quality. Starts to warm the machine up pretty fast though nothing too excessive. It just might be OK. I'd like to have a spare power supply before getting too brave.
DoS? Divinity Original Sin? That's great .... would certainly toast my machine when i'd try that (or at least another fan ^^)

Sure. It was definitely way better than the prequels but i guess that was not really difficult :)
But on the other hand there was a lot of poorly explained stuff and wasted potential ...
CarrionCrow: -laughs- More like roughly 24,000 orders. But who's counting, the person says as their eye twitches and their hands ache...

Not quite sure. I've got a whole bunch of horror games loaded, several RPG's, miscellaneous other stuff.
Hm Dark Souls or something like that might be the perfect follow-up :P
Hello Crow :)
Post edited January 10, 2016 by ElTerprise
pimpmonkey2382.313: hello all.
ElTerprise: Good evening, Mr. Vader :)

EndreWhiteMane: Tried running DoS and it runs like lightning on max quality. Starts to warm the machine up pretty fast though nothing too excessive. It just might be OK. I'd like to have a spare power supply before getting too brave.
ElTerprise: DoS? Divinity Original Sin? That's great .... would certainly toast my machine when i'd try that (or at least another fan ^^)

Sure. It was definitely way better than the prequels but i guess that was not really difficult :)
But on the other hand there was a lot of poorly explained stuff and wasted potential ...
CarrionCrow: -laughs- More like roughly 24,000 orders. But who's counting, the person says as their eye twitches and their hands ache...

ElTerprise: Hm Dark Souls or something like that might be the perfect follow-up :P
Hello Crow :)
Heya EIT how are you? *hugs*
EndreWhiteMane: Tried running DoS and it runs like lightning on max quality.
Thought you meant DOS at first, as in disk operating system... Which would be odd for it to not run like lightning in the first place ;-p

*tips helmet to everyone*
pimpmonkey2382.313: Heya EIT how are you? *hugs*
Quite good - any progress on your end? Read that your not doing good ....
*return hug*
Holy crap,Crunchyroll just made available Lupin III here in Brazil but only the 4th part with the other episodes pending.
ElTerprise: *returns the hug but refuses the Energy drink*

Hi Endre - well hoped for a good but ok is fine :)

*crams the can on your throat*
Now be a good boy and DRINK.TO.THE.LAST.DROP!
AgentBirdnest: Thought you meant DOS at first, as in disk operating system... Which would be odd for it to not run like lightning in the first place ;-p

And you shall know my fury.
Post edited January 10, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
AgentBirdnest: Thought you meant DOS at first, as in disk operating system... Which would be odd for it to not run like lightning in the first place ;-p

Hm....wondering on how to determine speed from a CLI-based OS :P

*big twug*
pimpmonkey2382.313: Heya EIT how are you? *hugs*
ElTerprise: Quite good - any progress on your end? Read that your not doing good ....
*return hug*
Unfortunately nope. :( But hanging in there.