It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lol :D
Anyone want a star wars dark forces 1 humble bundle gift?
CarrionCrow: If I can get off of them with no backlash, I think it's a different deal. Not like cigarettes, where you want to smoke all the time whether you're in good health or not, whether you actually want to quit or not.

No, not really. Getting tired of playing it, with 19 rounds left to go.
I wasn't entirely serious :)
I know....both my parents used to smoke and especially for my dad is was really difficult to quit.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Anyone want a star wars dark forces 1 humble bundle gift?
I remember my brother playing the Mysteries of the Sith version of this game!
Thanks for prodding me to look up the series, I've been wondering what it's called for years.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Anyone want a star wars dark forces 1 humble bundle gift?
zeogold: I remember my brother playing the Mysteries of the Sith version of this game!
Thanks for prodding me to look up the series, I've been wondering what it's called for years.
that's dark forces 2 related I believe. Want the first one it's steam but been meaning to give it away.
zeogold: I remember my brother playing the Mysteries of the Sith version of this game!
pimpmonkey2382.313: that's dark forces 2 related I believe. Want the first one it's steam but been meaning to give it away.
No, I don't want it (I dislike shooters), I'm just glad I finally found out what it was.
heh... I'm just cracking up here... NPR reported that a huge Mao statue has gone missing from where it was sitting... somebody commented, "Pacific Rim 2 confirmed" :)
I really want to post in that Try Linux Rewrite thread.
But I'll try and contain myself.
Smannesman: I really want to post in that Try Linux Rewrite thread.
Yeah I know what you mean :D
Smannesman: I really want to post in that Try Linux Rewrite thread.
moonshineshadow: Yeah I know what you mean :D
I feel bad adam has to wait 10 minutes EVERY time. I might have lost it by now were that me LOL. Glad he's doing it though. Can't wait to see it up and running in a compiled form.
*quietly sneaks in and leaves some pizza in the middle of the thread*
AgentBirdnest: *quietly sneaks in and leaves some pizza in the middle of the thread*
http://49.media.tumblr.com/066df666f5416c1cebf15d0f6a44baa1/tumblr_mj1jtouYEO1s6sejso1_500.gif
AgentBirdnest: *quietly sneaks in and leaves some pizza in the middle of the thread*
Don't want any pizza, but here is a *big hug* for you before I'll now go and get some sleep :-)
That's one way to do it... for those too lazy to walk a few steps and get some :-p
moonshineshadow: Don't want any pizza, but here is a *big hug* for you before I'll now go and get some sleep :-)
*big goodnight hug with fluffy pillows*
Sleep well, Moon :-)
Post edited January 09, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: That's one way to do it... for those too lazy to walk a few steps and get some :-p
Yup, that's me. Plus, why do that when I can use The Oddness?
https://media.giphy.com/media/oxbu3HsUArZxC/giphy.gif
moonshineshadow: Don't want any pizza, but here is a *big hug* for you before I'll now go and get some sleep :-)
I have to take the opportunity to say this, and although countless people have probably made the joke before, I'm going to do it because I've been waiting far too long for it:
Goodnight Moon.
Post edited January 09, 2016 by zeogold