It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Nope. :/
EndreWhiteMane: You need to see a better doctor I think.
I'm starting to think so too, and also a better hospital.
ElTerprise: Yes i heard about it being the first episode. aside from the occasional Co-optional Podcast i don't watch anything on Twitch...
Why did you lose some teeth?
Ah.. I guess the honest answer would be: Because I haven't taken care of my teeth in years and been trusting good luck too much... The dentist said these three have to go or things will go only worse.
Good moaning Fred and everyone who inhabits Fred's lower intestine.
Is it me, or have we been seeing a lot of this particular bundle recently?
Nevertheless I'm not complaining. Overlord is at a very reasonable price and there might even be place for something extra
---
So I'm at the library, and while queuing at the coffee machine, I get to admire a beautiful moon.
Without looking out of any windows.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by j0ekerr
FearfulSymmetry: /long rant about my new favorite game

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, this might be a good game to annoy Crow. It would take you forever to see every bit of text. I think someone calculated that even just seeing all the different backgrounds combined with the different romances (each of them have bits of text that are unique to that particular route) would take about two hundred playthroughs. And that's not taking anything else into account. :P

What are you playing at the moment?
Huh... that sounds really cool. It's not even a genre I usually play, but I'm looking into it anyway. You'd make a good salesperson :-) ... and for the love of Gog, Crow doesn't need any more games to play for thousands of hours! Leave the poor guy alone! heh ;-p

I bounce between a few things at the moment. Terraria is always one of my go-to games. Always fun to move dirt around for a few hours :-p
Also playing a lot of Ultimate General: Gettysburg. The setting is one that I've always had an interest in. It's realistic game, both historically, and tactically. Units will perform better if they are on higher ground, if they are in a wooded area, and if their flank is protected... trees and houses block line of sight. It took me a while to get used to, because I'm more used to "send a ton of units in and blow everything up" gameplay, like in C&C... but once I got the hang of it, it's really hard to stop playing.
I just started playing Technobabylon with Owl, and it is really cool so far (despite getting stuck for a while because I didn't notice an e-mail attachment 9__9)...
And playing a bit of Fran Bow by myself. I really dig it. It's freaky as hell. Kids dealing with extreme violence and psychosis is a really awkward topic, but it is quite interesting in this game... Can't wait to see how this story unfolds. I already ran into one puzzle that I couldn't solve by myself though. I hate when that happens :-p
ElTerprise: Yes i heard about it being the first episode. aside from the occasional Co-optional Podcast i don't watch anything on Twitch...
superstande: Ah.. I guess the honest answer would be: Because I haven't taken care of my teeth in years and been trusting good luck too much... The dentist said these three have to go or things will go only worse.
Oh my god, I'm really sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will take care them from now on.
moonshineshadow: I also have everything I want from the sale. It was quite easy. 0/30 games owned ;-)
I'm close... 2/30, but I haven't played either of them ;-)
0/30, nothing in that sale I would want. :/
superstande: Ah.. I guess the honest answer would be: Because I haven't taken care of my teeth in years and been trusting good luck too much... The dentist said these three have to go or things will go only worse.
Better be careful with your teeth, and your eyes. Pretty soon you'll look just like your avatar. :-)
AgentBirdnest: Huh... that sounds really cool. It's not even a genre I usually play, but I'm looking into it anyway. You'd make a good salesperson :-) ... and for the love of Gog, Crow doesn't need any more games to play for thousands of hours! Leave the poor guy alone! heh ;-p

I bounce between a few things at the moment. Terraria is always one of my go-to games. Always fun to move dirt around for a few hours :-p
Also playing a lot of Ultimate General: Gettysburg. The setting is one that I've always had an interest in. It's realistic game, both historically, and tactically. Units will perform better if they are on higher ground, if they are in a wooded area, and if their flank is protected... trees and houses block line of sight. It took me a while to get used to, because I'm more used to "send a ton of units in and blow everything up" gameplay, like in C&C... but once I got the hang of it, it's really hard to stop playing.
I just started playing Technobabylon with Owl, and it is really cool so far (despite getting stuck for a while because I didn't notice an e-mail attachment 9__9)...
And playing a bit of Fran Bow by myself. I really dig it. It's freaky as hell. Kids dealing with extreme violence and psychosis is a really awkward topic, but it is quite interesting in this game... Can't wait to see how this story unfolds. I already ran into one puzzle that I couldn't solve by myself though. I hate when that happens :-p
Well, if you like the idea, you could give the demo a go. :) Don't be put off by the ugly backgrounds by the way. Some of the art is still placeholder at the moment. The game had a very succesful kickstarter, though, so it should all look much nicer in the final version. :)

Ah, I see how a very tactical game like that could provide a nice challenge. It's not really my type of game, but I do admire games that take all of those things into account.

Haha, Technobabylon is awesome. I should replay it.

I'm on a Fran Bow playthrough as well, and I agree that it's quite creepy. I've enjoyed what I've played thus far, though. :) And haha, I never consider it a problem to look up guides when I get stuck. It tends to be more about general atmosphere for me.
pimpmonkey2382.313: 0/30, nothing in that sale I would want. :/
I own 14 out of 30, though I'm not really sure why. :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: 0/30, nothing in that sale I would want. :/
EndreWhiteMane: I own 14 out of 30, though I'm not really sure why. :-)
I own 1 out of 30, I'm really interested in the LSL games.
j0ekerr: Good moaning Fred and everyone who inhabits Fred's lower intestine.
Nevertheless I'm not complaining. Overlord is at a very reasonable price and there might even be place for something extra
---
So I'm at the library, and while queuing at the coffee machine, I get to admire a beautiful moon.
Good mornoon, Jokey.
Seems pretty familiar, yes. Have you ever tried Overlord? It's the only one in the bunch that caught my eye at all.

And how do you see a moon without windows?
moonshineshadow: I also have everything I want from the sale. It was quite easy. 0/30 games owned ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: Does that mean you don't want ANY of those? Boy, you're picky. :-)
Yep. And yeah, quite picky, I am not even taking the free games anymore just because they are free if I have no interest in playing them :D
j0ekerr: Good moaning Fred and everyone who inhabits Fred's lower intestine.
---
AgentBirdnest: Good mornoon, Jokey.
Seems pretty familiar, yes. Have you ever tried Overlord? It's the only one in the bunch that caught my eye at all.

And how do you see a moon without windows?
You're never going to grow up to be a dirty old man like me unless you learn to think like one.
Queue, line, university..........think about it.
FearfulSymmetry: Well, if you like the idea, you could give the demo a go. :) Don't be put off by the ugly backgrounds by the way. Some of the art is still placeholder at the moment. The game had a very succesful kickstarter, though, so it should all look much nicer in the final version. :)
[...]
I'm on a Fran Bow playthrough as well, and I agree that it's quite creepy. I've enjoyed what I've played thus far, though. :) And haha, I never consider it a problem to look up guides when I get stuck. It tends to be more about general atmosphere for me.
Coolio! I'll give the demo a try. Thanks :-)

I usually like to solve puzzles without looking at a guide, but if it begins taking a ridiculous amount of time, or if I find myself trying the same things 4, 5, 17 times, and not making progress, then I don't feel bad about giving up and finding the answer online :-p