It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So Agents birthday is soon. Since dd is not around at the moment, everyone who wants to join in, send me a message to sort out the gifting :-)

@ Agent: Don't buy anything from your list, it is already really short (you could of course add some more games)!
BillyMaysFan59: Good morning! Hope everyone has a festive New Years Eve! =)

By the way, 3D Realms Anthology is apparently still up on 3drealms.com at 75% off. They're supposed to remove it today, so if anyone wants it.... get it!
ElTerprise: Hey. Likewise. :)

I bought it yesterday but thanks for mentioning it here :)
Is it good ?..... I don't know most of the games... some I know since I'm an owlet, so I'd be happy to play them again, but... hum... that's not fair, i don't really know if I want it, but it's the last day it's available... aaaaw dilemma +__+
FearfulSymmetry: He's the most evil cat you'll ever encounter. He runs on spite. ;) Yeah, I was really scared there for a moment. I know he has to die at some point, but preferably due to natural causes and not because he tumbled down the stairs. :P

Yep, unfortunately some people around here have been setting off fireworks for the past week or so. If they'd just confine it to the 24 hour period in which it's actually allowed it would be no big deal.

That's true. :P At least there's space to make a mess here, my own kitchen is so tiny even the most mundane tasks turn into a struggle.
They sound...cuddly.

Shit, no wonder your nerves are fried. Stupid inconsiderate people. -shakes head-

Now envisioning your kitchen as a cubby hole so tiny you can't so much as microwave a corn dog in it.
CarrionCrow: They sound...cuddly.

Shit, no wonder your nerves are fried. Stupid inconsiderate people. -shakes head-

Now envisioning your kitchen as a cubby hole so tiny you can't so much as microwave a corn dog in it.
He's grown nicer with old age. He no longer lies in wait around corners, ready to attack you when you pass by. :P

Haha, sort of like that. My microwave/oven is actually on a bookshelf. :P Whenever I want to cut something I have to take it back to my desk, but then the desk is full of books, and the shelves are full of more books, so I don't have anywhere to put them ... I'm really looking forward to moving to a place with a bigger kitchen at some point. :P
FearfulSymmetry: He's grown nicer with old age. He no longer lies in wait around corners, ready to attack you when you pass by. :P

Haha, sort of like that. My microwave/oven is actually on a bookshelf. :P Whenever I want to cut something I have to take it back to my desk, but then the desk is full of books, and the shelves are full of more books, so I don't have anywhere to put them ... I'm really looking forward to moving to a place with a bigger kitchen at some point. :P
Sheesh. If you have to search for a place to cut an item, that kitchen is officially way too small.
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, I don't want to miss talking to all the awesome people in here. :)
Me neither and i hope i'll have more time than in the last months :)

Empress_Owl: Is it good ?..... I don't know most of the games... some I know since I'm an owlet, so I'd be happy to play them again, but... hum... that's not fair, i don't really know if I want it, but it's the last day it's available... aaaaw dilemma +__+
Can't say. Only bought it because i wanted to get the Anthology anyway and remembered that it will be removed. Can't download any game from it though because of the slow connection and the installers being Windows-ones while i only have my laptop which runs Arch Linux available...

But if your interested in the games you should get the Anthology because 9,99$ is a steal i guess. Well some of the games included in that anthology are available here but not all of them
Post edited December 31, 2015 by ElTerprise
Exhausted Greetings and Merry New Years 2016 !!
Looking forward to a bit over week of holiday, though I'm too tired to do much at the moment.
Hope ye fine people are ... fine ! :)
CarrionCrow: Sheesh. If you have to search for a place to cut an item, that kitchen is officially way too small.
Yeah. It's logical considering that I live in just the one room and trying to fit a kitchen into a not very big room that has to be livingroom and bedroom at the same time is a bit of a challenge, but even so I'd like to move to a bigger place somewhere in the next year or so.

ElTerprise: Me neither and i hope i'll have more time than in the last months :)
Haha, same here. :)

superstande: Exhausted Greetings and Merry New Years 2016 !!
Looking forward to a bit over week of holiday, though I'm too tired to do much at the moment.
Hi! Good to see you. :) I hope you have a good holiday!
Greetings - likewise. And i wish you a great holiday :)

FearfulSymmetry: Haha, same here. :)
Yup. The last months were quite intense but i guess yours were worse than mine - but time will tell on how the next months will develop... :)
Empress_Owl: Is it good ?..... I don't know most of the games... some I know since I'm an owlet, so I'd be happy to play them again, but... hum... that's not fair, i don't really know if I want it, but it's the last day it's available... aaaaw dilemma +__+
ElTerprise: Can't say. Only bought it because i wanted to get the Anthology anyway and remembered that it will be removed. Can't download any game from it though because of the slow connection and the installers being Windows-ones while i only have my laptop which runs Arch Linux available...

But if your interested in the games you should get the Anthology because 9,99$ is a steal i guess. Well some of the games included in that anthology are available here but not all of them
Just tried to buy it and though my cart still said $9.99 my checkout amount was $19.99. Too late. :/

Hello everyone.
EndreWhiteMane: Just tried to buy it and though my cart still said $9.99 my checkout amount was $19.99. Too late. :/

Hello everyone.
Hi Endre.

That's unfortunate...because it still says 9,99$ when i go to the 3DRealms website....
So it changes when you check out....sounds like a dickish move....
ElTerprise: Can't say. Only bought it because i wanted to get the Anthology anyway and remembered that it will be removed. Can't download any game from it though because of the slow connection and the installers being Windows-ones while i only have my laptop which runs Arch Linux available...

Thanks for your advice...
I bought it...
):"| ... I'm so weak... but so happy !! :-D hihi
I browsed the games, there are some good old ones in them...
I didn't remember Death rally before today ; I loved that game !! we played it a lot back then, with my sis ! \o/
**big silly hug**
**Big happy hug**
Good afternoon, muffin ranger !!
Welcome in the tired club :)
Hope you're happy, too !
EndreWhiteMane: Just tried to buy it and though my cart still said $9.99 my checkout amount was $19.99. Too late. :/

Hello everyone.
What ?... how is it possible ?... :-(
I just bought it and it worked...
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Empress_Owl

Hello everyone.
ElTerprise: Hi Endre.

That's unfortunate...because it still says 9,99$ when i go to the 3DRealms website....
So it changes when you check out....sounds like a dickish move....
I was getting jealous so I tried it again. $9.99 this time. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I was getting jealous so I tried it again. $9.99 this time. :-)
Haaaa :D happy end !!

Hello everyone.
Empress_Owl: What ?... how is it possible ?... :-(
I just bought it and it worked...
I tried it again and it worked this time. :-)