It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A new entry to the award-winning series is looming on the horizon introducing new gameplay and storytelling elements. Remothered: Broken Porcelain is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM. In this realistic survival horror title, you will have the chance to explore the Ashmann Inn that is rich in both mysteries and mortal danger.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
I’m glad this is finally confirmed for a release here, the first game is one of my favorite horror titles. :)
Nice to get confirmation it'll be here.

The first one was a pleasant surprise and IMO an underrated gem.
Great! I hope it will be as wonderful as the previous video game (Remothered: Tormented Fathers). I will be looking forward to it!
Thanks, GOG!
Yes, Yes, Yes. I was SO hoping that GOG would get the next installment of Remothered here as well. This will be an instabuy!
Already passed the first one because they don't bother with key rebinds so they can nicely go f themselves. :)

It's too bad cos I like games like those (horror games not ones without key rebinds XP).
Between this and Amnesia, looks like GOG is shaping up to have a stacked October in terms of big releases!