It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Awaken an expansive musical realm in this non-violent and poetic platformer – Symphonia, coming soon on GOG!

In this game, you'll use the power of your violin coupled with your platforming skills to gather an orchestra to bring the musical machinery of the world back to life.

Wishlist it now, and try out the DEMO!
Let the orchestra return to GOG!
Wasn't this a freeware IIRC?
00063: Wasn't this a freeware IIRC?
You can find it in your games library ( if you previously redeemed it ) as Symphonia (Student Project, 2020) .
Oriza-Triznyák: You can find it in your games library ( if you previously redeemed it ) as Symphonia (Student Project, 2020) .
I didn't care for it then, and if they start to charge for it, i most certainly won't care now.
Nice to see the original project evolve into a full game! Wishlisted!

Hope the devs have a successful launch!
Post edited 3 hours ago by Keihltrein
From what I remember the freeware games was kinda... sorta... awful. But I guess I can pick up the demo and see if they managed to turn things around.
This game was on itch.io's website before it was added to GOG's catalogue in the category of free games and developed by a group of students (very talented, indeed).

It then made its way to GOG. And, I really loved having it here. Now I see that the concept is still developing and evolving.

This particular game has a very interesting concept, beautiful art and a sober and entertaining atmosphere.

I'm very happy about it, I really am. I'll keep it in mind for a future purchase.

Thanks to Sunny Peak, Headup and GOG! :)
Post edited 2 hours ago by UCrest