It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In Age of Wonders 4, you can rule a fantasy realm of your own design while exploring new magical realms in the series’ signature blend of 4X strategy and turn-based tactical combat. Control a faction that grows and changes as you expand your empire with each turn!

Now, its latest DLC Eldritch Realms is coming soon to GOG, to elevate your gaming experiences from the base game to the next level!
Can't go wrong with more AoW 4.
Post edited May 30, 2024 by Swedrami
Here's the correct link :)
https://www.gog.com/en/game/age_of_wonders_4_eldritch_realms

Edit: They fixed it. :P
Post edited May 30, 2024 by NuffCatnip
Yaaaaaay, this made my day. Again.
Age of Wonders is sadly one of my last few trusted games. Maybe a bit too much affected by nostalgia. Damn, those times past, when I was trying to defeat my brother's unbeatable lord in AoW 1. All those attacks that missed xD
Glad they're bringing dwellings back!
It is very good. It's definitely excellent for fans of the 4x genre and the best Age of Wonders.
It's a well-crafted strategy and fantasy game, with varied tactical battles. I have to try it when I get the chance.