It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Once a mercenary. Then – a man who turned the tides of Faction Wars and witnessed the Clear Sky. One of the Legends, and now – a leader, guiding stalkers against the oppression of CIRCAA and the Wards.

Let’s check out the new gameplay trailer for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl!
Funny: the textures look no better than CoP, but the -- motion, I guess? maybe the render quality -- overall feel, at any rate, looks astounding.

Also, props to Scar's VO actor: the genuine glee in his voice, at the end, made me grin :)
GOG.com: Once a mercenary. Then – a man who turned the tides of Faction Wars and witnessed the Clear Sky. One of the Legends, and now – a leader, guiding stalkers against the oppression of CIRCAA and the Wards.

Let’s check out the new gameplay trailer for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl!
[bug report] Somehow, the announcement texts is capped (at the first video?), there are like 4 paragraphs that follow the end of the quote.

Specifically, wanted to comment/give feedback on:
> Now, to soothe the wait, let’s watch some additional content – an interview with a CEO and Game Director Ievgen Grygorovych, and Technical Producer, Yevhen Kulyk, as well as a gameplay overview.

These are ~9m and 14m videos (for a total of ~23m). This is like A LOT of time, present days speaking, would be nice to have the "important points" summary of a video of few mins.

> The Zone is waiting!

And hopefully, I wait for it!
The only things that might be problems for me about this game are:

- Zombies get back up after killing them (annoying)
- You need to eat an sleep (even more annoying)

I hope these things won't harm the rest of the gameplay too much...
Are there women in Stalker 2? They never appear in trailers.
Post edited August 29, 2024 by shmerl
shmerl: Are there women in Stalker 2? They never appear in trailers.
None of the preceding games had 'em.

Fingers crossed?
shmerl: Are there women in Stalker 2? They never appear in trailers.
arugulaKhan: None of the preceding games had 'em.

Fingers crossed?
Yeah, would be weird if they still didn't address this. I think Stalker board game did improve on this.

Example: https://imgcdn.gamefound.com/richtextimage/richtext/bc8485c0-795f-4572-939e-9efd9ef2e4da.jpg
Post edited August 29, 2024 by shmerl
Wow, that's some of the best lip-syncing and lip-movement I've ever seen! Can't wait.
Post edited August 30, 2024 by tritone
That looks like Elensky. Can you end him in the game?

Please don't use this to launder money Ukraine. We see you.