It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now you can experience an epic supernatural horror adventure first-hand. A free demo of ASYLUM featuring 2 hours of gameplay is now up for grabs on GOG.COM until 26th June, 1 PM UTC. Take part in a chilling journey into the darkest depths of your mind as you visit Hanwell Mental Institute, a silent witness to unimaginable atrocities that transpired between its endless corridors.
It's great to see some progress with this game. I love Scratches; in fact, I'm replaying it right now. It strikes the right chord of "melancholy horror", and features the best use of jumpscares I've seen in a game. So I'm curious to see how Asylum will turn out, it has been on my wishlist for a long time.
I haven't try out the demo yet... It looks awesome though. I need the perfect time, at night, alone in the dark to have the best creepy horror experience. If it's half as cool as the retro trailer, it will go to my list pretty fast