It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

2015 is almost coming to a close. So onwards to next year. So what games are you excited for?

Me:

Total War: Warhammer
Tormant Tides of Numenera
Dark Souls III
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Zelda Wii U
And yes World of Warcraft Legion expansion.
Post edited November 23, 2015 by Elmofongo
Stars Beyond Reach
Master of Orion
Stellaris
Hearts of Iron IV
Rimworld
The Universim
At the Gates
Castle Story
Ashes of the Singularity
The Mims Beginning
Cossacks III
Join us in this thread:
What Games Are You Looking Forward To Next Year
Or, there's even This One. ;)
There was some thread like this but afterwards I heard that deus ex sequel is pushed back by whopping half an year which totally sucks. It's still 2016 but like next summer.
Already made a post in the other thread we have, but...

Mainly Dark Souls 3.

I'm keeping an eye on the following:
-Zelda Wii U
-Star Fox Zero
-Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC) (Need to finish the copy I have right now)
-Yooka-Laylee
-The Last Guardian

Interested In Seeing:
-More CAVE games on PC
-Hyper Light Drifter (assuming it won't get delayed again)
-More Bethesda games here
Torment: Numenera is all I really care about, but there's also:

+ Ghost Song - Release date on Steam is Winter 15/16, but it doesn't seem likely.
+ Masquerada: Songs and Shadows
+ Banner Saga 2 - Not going to come out this year after all, just found a recent Eurogamer article on it
+ A couple of expansions, namely Pillars of Eternity Expansion 1 Part 2 and Shadowrun: Hong Kong mini campaign - what I want is subsequent "Complete" releases of these titles.
+ After Reset - Will it ever come out?
+ Starbound - Probably not in my lifetime.
Defender's Quest 2 - It certainly doesn't look like it's going to make it anymore this year, so next year it is! ;)
At the Gates - At least I hope it'll make it for next year.

Other than that, I have no idea; mainly because I haven't paid as much attention about upcoming games. *shrug*
I think these:
XCOM 2
Shadow Warrior 2
Lost Ark Online
"Saints Row 4" & "Gat out of Hell" ? Less excitement but more hope that they get released here. Excitement will come with a gog announcement ;)
Frankly, none except Torment: Tides of Numenera and Shadow Warrior 2. I could name a few other titles in development, but I doubt they will be released before 2017.
I am much more interested in seeing already released titles spreading in DRM-free territory.