It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded new installers and patches for PC and Mac. All you need in order to have the latest version of D: OS, just download the patch of your choice and install and you are good to go. The installers have been updated for your convenience and you do not need to redownload them unless you want to :)

Changelog for version 1.0.177:

For the recent Mac OS update 10.9.5, we have released a hotfix that solves signature issues.

We seized this opportunity to also fix the combat log disappearing for some of you, and fix jumping journal entries.

If you load a savegame in which the combat log was gone, you may have to drag it above the skillbar to be able to resize it again.

On the Mac version, the GodRays effect was distorted and this was fixed as well.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
I suppose the free DLC is included in the new installer? Thanks!
The version 2.3.0 for Mac is the same as 1.0.77 for PC? Why not keep the same version number? :p
Thanks for the update!
xasalja: Why not keep the same version number?
GOG uses their own numbering convention for installers. I believe the 2.3.0 installer has been updated with the 1.0.177 version of the game.
Yes, they use their own numbering convention but the patch number written is the same as the non-GOG version... But not for Mac, it seems... :p

Anyway, not having the same numbering convention as the devs complicates life a lot. >_<
So... I just installed Patch 1.0.169+ to 1.0.177 (GOG installer patch_divinity_original_sin_2.12.0.22), but the game still says it's v1.0.169. I can almost see the next ""This patch does not support your version of the game please download a new installer" message popping up :|
real.geizterfahr: So... I just installed Patch 1.0.169+ to 1.0.177 (GOG installer patch_divinity_original_sin_2.12.0.22), but the game still says it's v1.0.169. I can almost see the next ""This patch does not support your version of the game please download a new installer" message popping up :|
Did the patch complete successfully or did it produce .log with troublesome files?
Thiev: Did the patch complete successfully or did it produce .log with troublesome files?
It completed successfully. I've attached a screenshot of the "Update already applied" message from your patcher, together with a screenshot of the game menu in the background (I put a screenshot in your screenshot :P ).
Attachments:
real.geizterfahr: It completed successfully. I've attached a screenshot of the "Update already applied" message from your patcher, together with a screenshot of the game menu in the background (I put a screenshot in your screenshot :P ).
Yeah, I now where the problem is :/
I made a mistake building previous patch (one ending with .21). It can still be salvaged though. Hit me with a PM, and I'll try to give you step-by-step instructions.
Thiev: Hit me with a PM
Just hold still for a second, it won't hurt :evil_grin:

edit: Thanks for the awesome support!
Post edited September 27, 2014 by real.geizterfahr
Just saw today that my Mac D:OS has now two patch files. One is a 2MB file titled Patch 1.0.177. Another is a 1.4 GB file titled Patch 1.0.177+Polish loc. I installed the 4 MB patch a couple of days ago. Do I need to install the 1.4 GB file if Polish is not my native language?

TIA for any clarification on this.
vicco: Just saw today that my Mac D:OS has now two patch files. One is a 2MB file titled Patch 1.0.177. Another is a 1.4 GB file titled Patch 1.0.177+Polish loc. I installed the 4 MB patch a couple of days ago. Do I need to install the 1.4 GB file if Polish is not my native language?

TIA for any clarification on this.
copy / paste the changelog from Steam :

"Hello everyone!

For those of you that speak Polish: rejoice! You can now play Original Sin in Polish!

For those of you that do not speak Polish: you can also try to play it in Polish, but it's one tough language, let me tell you. In any way, we fixed a couple of small issues in English, French, German and Russian as well. (E.g. typos, magically generated items in English...)

Have fun!

Cheers,

David."

so 1.4 GB patch just for some minor naming with items generated ; erm well, doesn't worth it ; only if you want to play in polish (but that's just my opinion)
Post edited September 27, 2014 by DyNaer
real.geizterfahr: It completed successfully. I've attached a screenshot of the "Update already applied" message from your patcher, together with a screenshot of the game menu in the background (I put a screenshot in your screenshot :P ).
Thiev: Yeah, I now where the problem is :/
I made a mistake building previous patch (one ending with .21). It can still be salvaged though. Hit me with a PM, and I'll try to give you step-by-step instructions.
Hello I have a similar problem. Although I do not get the "version of game not supported" pop up, the patch is reported applied by the popup, but in the main menu, the game reports the previous version (1.0169).
I used patch_divinity_original_sin_2.11.0.21.exe

I have no log and the game installation directory seems clean.

Imarion
Imarion: Hello I have a similar problem. Although I do not get the "version of game not supported" pop up, the patch is reported applied by the popup, but in the main menu, the game reports the previous version (1.0169).
I used patch_divinity_original_sin_2.11.0.21.exe

I have no log and the game installation directory seems clean.

Imarion
If you install the latest patch with hotfix, your game should be patched correctly to 177
Thanks for the answer, I did not notice the newer patch earlier.

I installed patch_divinity_original_sin_2.12.0.23.exe (09. 1.0169+ to 1.0.177+hotfix (29.09)) to no avail.

The game still reports 1.0169 on the main menu.

Imarion