It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone out there have a joy2key profile for Divinity II: Ego Draconis or Developer's Cut?

I understand you need to unplug the controller from USB, run the game, load your saved game (or start a new game), then Alt+Tab out, start joy2key (or Xpadder or what have you), then return to the game in order to bypass the auto-mouselock issue.

WHEW! That's a mouthful and quite a few steps in order to get controller support working properly... but I'm used to troubleshooting as a part-time classic and modern PC gamer. I used to have this for Xbox 360. I actually still do, but my 360 is one of the first models off the production line and is prone to critical errors. Oddly enough, the disc drive got stuck before it could manage to give me the RODD again (Red ring of death). What a shart system. I loved it and a vast majority of games available for X360, but that first model was garbage and deserves a class action suit. I had to send mine in like 7 times. Three of those times, I had to pay $100 after they agreed that my first $100 payment would re-instate my warranty and the system would be repaired for free for the remainder of it's life span.

Which is probably the subliminal reason I haven't bought an Xbox One. Forgot all about that nonsense until just now lol.

ANYWAYS!! Thought I'd share that with whoever cares to read about it since it relates to my history with this game.

I find it funny that this game, even now, doesn't have native or even partial controller support after being a title released for Xbox 360.

*panting*

The reason I'm creating this post:
Does anyone have a controller profile for Divinity II?
Preferrably joy2key, but Xpadder or any other remappers will work and would be greatly appreciated.