It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello there!

I like to keep all versions of the games I own if possible, so I usually keep 1 exe+bins and then I keep all the patches of the game (offline installers, always).

I was installing the game on my newest PC (I figured then that as much as I wanted to support the devs the game was still not what we all wanted it to be, so I kind of left it alone), then I was confronted with the fact I don't have the forementioned patch!

I believe it was right there at the release (notice it's the same version, but a different install).

I have all the subsequent patches (22 of them I believe), but they are all left useless without this small patch.

Anyone out there with a similar habit to send me this patch? I asked to support but I'm not holding my breath...

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Just to make things easier, the patch I need should be something like:

patch_distant_worlds_2_1.0.1.4_(54228)_to_1.0.1.4_(54252)

The exe + bins of version 1.0.1.4_(54252) would also work, although I think that's more problematic (but if someone there at Slitherine finds this post in a future time, I don't know, if I keep all those installers I guess someone out there must also be doing this).

For now I'll keep all those unusable patches in a separated folder, but it pains me that I made all this effort fruitlessly.
Post edited September 13, 2023 by RafaelRamus
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I just realized I never came back to update the community regarding this.

Good thing is, an amazing individual from the GoG staff sent me the files I needed, so I have my collection intact!

I can't thank the GoG staff enough!

Thank you!