It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

no idea what's going on. it's registering in the driver and letting me remap buttons, it registers in steam and with steam games, it registers with other games. it's just not picking up with this one, and i've tried everything i can think of including reinstalling, killing steam and unregistering everything associated with the controller in connection with steam, replugging it in when the game is loaded... whole lot of nothing.

what makes this weirder is that i had an earlier version of the game (1.2) earlier tonight and it was working fine. i tried that one as well after updating, and it's not working either. any ideas what might be going on?

could it be something related to having opened steam and having to uncheck everything in big picture mode?
Post edited January 02, 2019 by Trimaj
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply