It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I put a ticket on 14th December, got the auto response asking if GOG wallet funds were OK. I said I'd rather have my money back. Since then, nothing. Ignoring emails.

I haven't played the game since I put the refund request. So at the moment I am -£50 short and not playing the game/ product whilst I'm in this limbo.

Come on get your bloody act together, otherwise I won't buy from GOG again and tell my friends not to do the same.
darbyjack: I put a ticket on 14th December, got the auto response asking if GOG wallet funds were OK. I said I'd rather have my money back. Since then, nothing. Ignoring emails.

I haven't played the game since I put the refund request. So at the moment I am -£50 short and not playing the game/ product whilst I'm in this limbo.

Come on get your bloody act together, otherwise I won't buy from GOG again and tell my friends not to do the same.
Calm down sugar tits, there is already a thread dedicated to this, populated with people who have been waiting longer than you.
Feel free to have overly dramatic tantrum in there with plenty of others.
darbyjack: I put a ticket on 14th December, got the auto response asking if GOG wallet funds were OK. I said I'd rather have my money back. Since then, nothing. Ignoring emails.

Fulf: Calm down sugar tits, there is already a thread dedicated to this, populated with people who have been waiting longer than you.
Feel free to have overly dramatic tantrum in there with plenty of others.
Nah, I think we need more threads about it actually. You should just pipe down and mind your business.
Well I'm sure the prospect of him telling his friends is absolutely terrifying CDP. Crikey, if it carries on he might even threaten to get his older brother on 'em. Thats how customer complaints work, isn't it?
Maybe CDP will wait to start to refund until 2021. Then it does not ruin their financial balance for 2020. Stock market ... just a guess.
Post edited December 23, 2020 by Silias
Fulf: Well I'm sure the prospect of him telling his friends is absolutely terrifying CDP. Crikey, if it carries on he might even threaten to get his older brother on 'em. Thats how customer complaints work, isn't it?
oh go to hell
It's inconvenient to wait for a refund, But CDPR are trying to sort it out and it goes well beyond what you're going through, There are more layers to this entire incident other CDN's that are trying to kill CDPR market share which is bad for all users as these other CDN's want to force users into a locked in subscription model that prevents refunds on poorly made products, Services such as STEAM, MS STORE, UBISOFT, ACTIVISION BLIZZARD, ELECTRONIC ARTS, and a few other not so well knowns.

All the mentioned company's have teams of people who scour their forums and reddit to suppress any discontent aimed at the respected company CDPR do not and that's clear to see, Go and make a Negative post about any of the above in the respected forums and see their action is to Temp ban anyone who's not praising their product, their answer to criticism is remove that person it could hurt the investors feelings.

There is something wrong with Cyberpunk 2077 but the rage wagons people are riding around on are absurd.
Fulf: Well I'm sure the prospect of him telling his friends is absolutely terrifying CDP. Crikey, if it carries on he might even threaten to get his older brother on 'em. Thats how customer complaints work, isn't it?
Uh...okay, but how is that a response to my comment?
Silias: Maybe CDP will wait to start to refund until 2021. Then it does not ruin their financial balance for 2020. Stock market ... just a guess.
Who gives a fuck about their financial balance. I too am waiting for a refund.
wayke: It's inconvenient to wait for a refund, But CDPR are trying to sort it out and it goes well beyond what you're going through, There are more layers to this entire incident other CDN's that are trying to kill CDPR market share which is bad for all users as these other CDN's want to force users into a locked in subscription model that prevents refunds on poorly made products, Services such as STEAM, MS STORE, UBISOFT, ACTIVISION BLIZZARD, ELECTRONIC ARTS, and a few other not so well knowns.

All the mentioned company's have teams of people who scour their forums and reddit to suppress any discontent aimed at the respected company CDPR do not and that's clear to see, Go and make a Negative post about any of the above in the respected forums and see their action is to Temp ban anyone who's not praising their product, their answer to criticism is remove that person it could hurt the investors feelings.

There is something wrong with Cyberpunk 2077 but the rage wagons people are riding around on are absurd.
That will lead to those companies going bankrupt. Because no one will buy from them.

And it doesn't matter if they silence us on forums. We can communicate in other ways.
Post edited December 23, 2020 by REG2012
Silias: Maybe CDP will wait to start to refund until 2021. Then it does not ruin their financial balance for 2020. Stock market ... just a guess.
REG2012: Who gives a fuck about their financial balance. I too am waiting for a refund.
wayke: It's inconvenient to wait for a refund, But CDPR are trying to sort it out and it goes well beyond what you're going through, There are more layers to this entire incident other CDN's that are trying to kill CDPR market share which is bad for all users as these other CDN's want to force users into a locked in subscription model that prevents refunds on poorly made products, Services such as STEAM, MS STORE, UBISOFT, ACTIVISION BLIZZARD, ELECTRONIC ARTS, and a few other not so well knowns.

REG2012: That will lead to those companies going bankrupt. Because no one will buy from them.

And it doesn't matter if they silence us on forums. We can communicate in other ways.
You would think that but they play their word games well they lie and lie and cheat and people still go back for the same promises of improved this and that they fail to deliver dump more DLC on people and make grandiose contrived claims they setup up their marketing shills and close down any negative feedback.

It's why they're still in business they deceive and cover it up or paint it with a different brush.

EA not only treat customers poorly their employees even more so but PROGAMERELITE 12yo does not care about real world implication their frivolous purchase may have.