It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bitdefnder alert and shows me this:

\Cyberpunk 2077\!Temp\bin\x64\CrashReporter\CrashReporter.exe.download is with Gen:Variant.Bulz.10590 infected!
I got the same alert. The 241mb update just stops at 77% and fails. Even when I place in in the exclusion list, or switch off bitdefender.
I had that too.
same
I had the same problem, when i restore the filed & add it to the white list, the file was "corrupted" and the update download would stop at 86% i think.

I tried to go into the folder you quoted to delete the crashreporter.exe.download, it said to me i did not had the permission to do that. Even with GoG close or computer rebooted.
I had to restart in safe mode (seek through google on how to restart in safe mode if needed for Windows 10), in safe mode i manage to delete the file, rebooted, download restarted and completed this time.

I don't know who is to blame, maybe bitdefender for not restoring the file properly with full permission access (even if they were all ticked on Windows)
I just restarted my computer after I updated my graphic drivers and it worked.
same to me, i am downloading in offline mode to check if it doesn't has that virus

EDIT: I just finished installing offline mode. It works, i didn't have any error from bitdefender
Post edited December 10, 2020 by dekland88
Same here.
So who is wrong here? Antivirus or is there a corrupted file within the Download?