It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trying to apply the new hotfix but the download queue goes Installation started->Getting File List-> Failed. Tried verifying files, checked connection. Any solution to this? Don't wanna download the whole game again
Edit:
[FIXED]
1. Copied the game files to another drive with 150GB free storage.
2. Uninstall game from launcher.
3. Import folder and select the copied files
4. Complete the scan and then check for updates.
5. After the update is applied, reverse the process. Move the files to the original location, import folder, wait for it to scan the files.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by -war先輩
This question / problem has been solved by LoadstoneKnightimage
Had the same issue. Tried relaunching GoG and rebooting PC to no avail. Downloaded the offline updater and .bin and it said incompatible version.

Wondering if it has to do with only having 43GB of open space on the drive it's installed, since I read in another thread it needs 60GB to apply the patch. Maybe it's failing due to insufficient space without giving a useful error message?

I've uninstalled and am halfway through re-downloading now.
LoadstoneKnight: Had the same issue. Tried relaunching GoG and rebooting PC to no avail. Downloaded the offline updater and .bin and it said incompatible version.

Wondering if it has to do with only having 43GB of open space on the drive it's installed, since I read in another thread it needs 60GB to apply the patch. Maybe it's failing due to insufficient space without giving a useful error message?

It first showed insufficient storage error when I had around 50GB free storage. But now I'm stuck at this error without any message. It's difficult to download the whole game again when the download speed won't exceed 1 Mbps
LoadstoneKnight: Had the same issue. Tried relaunching GoG and rebooting PC to no avail. Downloaded the offline updater and .bin and it said incompatible version.

You were indeed correct. It was insufficient space error. Thanks!

-war先輩: You were indeed correct. It was insufficient space error. Thanks!
Glad to hear it. I just finished the re-install from scratch and confirmed it was the latest version so I bypassed the issue, but I have gigabit fiber so it wasn't too long (got ~20MB/s rather than the prelaunch 60-80MB/s). Need to keep my install drive clear for future updates for sure.