It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is it me, or is it impossible on hard difficulty, barring godlike perfect parry every time?
If I jump on things, she guns me down in 4 or 5 shots. I can't run either. If I blind her, she disappears until its wears out.
I have no idea what to do, barring going on easy difficulty for the mission, which I don't like a bit, and I'm not sure it would be that different. Or just I'll just skip it. It was difficult enough to trigger, with all the waiting and the lighting the "candles" and all.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
EdrinFr: Is it me, or is it impossible on hard difficulty, barring godlike perfect parry every time?
If I jump on things, she guns me down in 4 or 5 shots. I can't run either. If I blind her, she disappears until its wears out.
I have no idea what to do, barring going on easy difficulty for the mission, which I don't like a bit, and I'm not sure it would be that different. Or just I'll just skip it. It was difficult enough to trigger, with all the waiting and the lighting the "candles" and all.
Oh I remember that!
I was a master hacker, decked out with high tier hacking daemons when I found it, so she was just another mini boss battle.

I don't remember her disappearing.... Did you check the crates/electrical equipment at the back of the arena?
She might just be hiding.

Have you tried using grenades?
Double jump(or super jump) + no self grenade damage + poison, fire or laser grenades.
She can run right into your trap.

Elemental things like fire highlight the enemy and make it impossible for them to attack once the fire hack daemon is high enough tier.
Even the electrical one is pretty useful; bonus damage against enemies like that one.
There's also straight up disable cybernetics and immobilize daemons.

There are cybernetics that slow time when first detected and one that slows time when you dodge while aiming.
Those can both allow you to pump her full of lead while she can't respond.
Post edited January 27, 2021 by ast486
When I said she disappeared, I meant she teleported in its invulnerable state.
I've got a hacker build too, although not very well thought, I just picked whatever took my fancy on level up.
Grenades, I didn't try. I suppose I would be dead before they start exploding anyway.
If I jump someplace, she gets her guns out, and kill me almost as easily. I tried to disable her cybernetics too, but by the time it fired up, I was usually dead. When not, she got her guns out, and there is no escaping that…

I got my hands on the higher tier of overheat in the meantime, I didn't think about it on this case, but it might work.
Thanks for the advice!
EdrinFr: When I said she disappeared, I meant she teleported in its invulnerable state.
I've got a hacker build too, although not very well thought, I just picked whatever took my fancy on level up.
Grenades, I didn't try. I suppose I would be dead before they start exploding anyway.
If I jump someplace, she gets her guns out, and kill me almost as easily. I tried to disable her cybernetics too, but by the time it fired up, I was usually dead. When not, she got her guns out, and there is no escaping that…

I got my hands on the higher tier of overheat in the meantime, I didn't think about it on this case, but it might work.
Thanks for the advice!
Oh bummer.. that sounds like a bug.

Welcome.
EdrinFr: When I said she disappeared, I meant she teleported in its invulnerable state.

Thanks for the advice!
Did you try contagion?
XYCat: Did you try contagion?
As it does less damage than overheat, I don't usually use it on single targets. But, true, it last longer and if it also incapacitate… Usually, I use it while hidden away, I'm not sure if it does incapacitate or not.
I suppose I may try too.
I finally came back to the game after a vacation on the witcher 3 (like in cyberpunk, some quests are awesome; it managed to make me shed a tear on a guy who beat is wife).
I got the girl through a breach (which was supposed to have blinded her but did not), followed by a legendary overheat and a legendary short circuit, with a few gun shot in between, at level 30…
Post edited February 04, 2021 by EdrinFr
ast486: I was a master hacker, decked out with high tier hacking daemons when I found it, so she was just another mini boss battle.
Same here. Netrunner builds are OP in this game. I used guns only for the first 20 hours or so, but I didn't even have guns equipped most of the time.

First overheat and synapse burnout since those do nice damage, then alter between contagion and short circuit so you don't kill the cyberpsycho. Otherwise I was just hiding and running. Pretty much like with every other cyberpsycho.
ast486: I was a master hacker, decked out with high tier hacking daemons when I found it, so she was just another mini boss battle.
frogthroat: Same here. Netrunner builds are OP in this game. I used guns only for the first 20 hours or so, but I didn't even have guns equipped most of the time.

First overheat and synapse burnout since those do nice damage, then alter between contagion and short circuit so you don't kill the cyberpsycho. Otherwise I was just hiding and running. Pretty much like with every other cyberpsycho.
No such thing as OP here. what you got, you earned.

Update: I found this place again when much lower level and yeah it is a big pain in the butt.
I did still manage to beat it... just had to be a lot more careful then I normally would be.
EdrinFr: Is it me, or is it impossible on hard difficulty, barring godlike perfect parry every time?
ast486: Oh I remember that!
I was a master hacker, decked out with high tier hacking daemons when I found it, so she was just another mini boss battle.

I don't remember her disappearing.... Did you check the crates/electrical equipment at the back of the arena?
She might just be hiding.

Have you tried using grenades?
Double jump(or super jump) + no self grenade damage + poison, fire or laser grenades.
She can run right into your trap.

Elemental things like fire highlight the enemy and make it impossible for them to attack once the fire hack daemon is high enough tier.
Even the electrical one is pretty useful; bonus damage against enemies like that one.
There's also straight up disable cybernetics and immobilize daemons.

There are cybernetics that slow time when first detected and one that slows time when you dodge while aiming.
Those can both allow you to pump her full of lead while she can't respond.
I used the cybernetic implant that slows time when you dodge and she didn't stand a chance. I'm playing on max. difficulty with a tech/body build, lvl 20, though, so my character is a bit tanky.
Post edited February 06, 2021 by WilliamFrost