It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just got to V's apartment and I've noticed a some sounds don't play sometimes (gun reloading), some dialogues get cutoff near the end (Ziggy's show on the elevator) and some tooltips went away so fast without giving me the chance to read what was on them (skip travel as passenger).

Loving the game so far, but you guys had more than enough time to iron these kinks.

Looking forward to playing more and thank you.
Kaizine12: Just got to V's apartment and I've noticed a some sounds don't play sometimes (gun reloading), some dialogues get cutoff near the end (Ziggy's show on the elevator) and some tooltips went away so fast without giving me the chance to read what was on them (skip travel as passenger).

Loving the game so far, but you guys had more than enough time to iron these kinks.

Looking forward to playing more and thank you.
As far as tooltips, you can look in the database under the "?" tab. All tutorial and tips should be in there.