It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It is known already that if you stack crit on your clothing mods, thy stop working. Only if you put 1 crit mod in ALL of your clothing pieces you get the bonus.

Apart from that several perks on the tree do not work. The level 20 perk on blades that supposedly gives you 25% crit damage +1% for perk level doe not work. It does not appear on your weapon stats, but it is not just a visual bug. It does not work. I ' ve tested putting over 50 perks in that and the damage did not change alot (after extensive testing).

Level 20 Cold Blood perk which is one of the most powerful ones ALSO does not work. You get cold blood and the bonus does not appear in your character stat screen, and again, it is not just a visual bug. I ve tested puting over 50 perks there which supposedly would give me 175% increase in crit damage, and still the damage was the same. Also i do not know if ANY of the damage buffs with cold blood work at all. I know the defensive buffs work (and they appear on the character sheet) but not so sure about the damage buffs.

Please CDPR, this is VERY BASIC STUFF. Farming several hours for delicious perks and simply not working is not cool at all. Again, this is basic. Not any complex mechanics whatsover.