It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello

Does anyone know if the legacy version (1.6) contains the red launcher?
I installed the 2.X version but it contains something called red launcher that starts every time. This didn't happen before.
I cannot find any traces of "REDprelauncher.exe" in my 1.6 install of the game. In my 2.1 install, it's located in the main install directory.

But why does it launch? I've never even seen the RED launcher, ever, and I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 since the 1.03 patch.

Try opening the game's ACTUAL .exe, directly from the sub-directory in the install folder:
[X]:\GoG\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64
Cyberpunk2077.exe

Don't bother with GoG Galaxy.
PaladinNO: I cannot find any traces of "REDprelauncher.exe" in my 1.6 install of the game. In my 2.1 install, it's located in the main install directory.

But why does it launch? I've never even seen the RED launcher, ever, and I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 since the 1.03 patch.

Try opening the game's ACTUAL .exe, directly from the sub-directory in the install folder:
[X]:\GoG\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64
Cyberpunk2077.exe

Don't bother with GoG Galaxy.
Thanks for your reply

I'll try it when I have time