It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saw some reviews from Linux users for this game that seemed to indicate the game mostly works with Linux, but that ray tracing did not work with Linux.

Anyone here try running this on Linux with ray tracing?

The reviews weren't really clear, so after reading it's still not clear to me how well the game would work with Linux (assuming you want to use ray tracing).
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
temps: Saw some reviews from Linux users for this game that seemed to indicate the game mostly works with Linux, but that ray tracing did not work with Linux.

The reviews weren't really clear, so after reading it's still not clear to me how well the game would work with Linux (assuming you want to use ray tracing).
Ray tracing does not work on Linux at the moment, as the translation layer relating to DirectX does not yet properly or fully translate ray tracing features/featuresets. More importantly, what little that has been implemented is still in beta. Games like Control work fine because they utilize Vulkan instead.
temps: Saw some reviews from Linux users for this game that seemed to indicate the game mostly works with Linux, but that ray tracing did not work with Linux.

Sagacity159: Ray tracing does not work on Linux at the moment, as the translation layer relating to DirectX does not yet properly or fully translate ray tracing features/featuresets. More importantly, what little that has been implemented is still in beta. Games like Control work fine because they utilize Vulkan instead.
In general, or just for this game?