It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This will probably be the first time in a game that is not a cRPG, and which has no gameplay consequences about playing a male or female protagonist in which I will choose to play female. If the female V still looks like in the gameplay reveal in the final game, of course. The male V is just so... bland in the trailer.

No offense intended to anyone if he is based on an actual actor, hehe
You are aware that you have a character creation, so the male v is only an example?
Ryrudo: You are aware that you have a character creation, so the male v is only an example?
No I was not. Thank you for pointing it out. Since I did not do my research, I based my belief of there being just two face models for the P.C. on the fact that it is much harder to animate realistically a face that can be modified in so many ways (as most games of this type allow these days)

I have now seen videos about the character creation and I'm concerned for that very same reason, which might explain why the gameplay reveal V looks so much better. :/
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Links