It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Digital booklet or poster are good, little papercraft figurines are nice. As you already done with The Witcher series.

But now is the age of 3D printer. Could you please pretty please consider adding an STL file maybe, so we can have that nice detailed authentic action figure to print ourselves?
that.....is actually a relly cool idea. i dont have a 3d printer, but that would be really cool and not too costly for them.
cmon! starta trend cdprojectred!
trekstar4444: that.....is actually a relly cool idea. i dont have a 3d printer, but that would be really cool and not too costly for them.
cmon! starta trend cdprojectred!
I, myself just got a cheap and broken 3d printer. It's hard to get a good result with it. But I can imagine it would be really cool to print V (or maybe the weapons) and put it beside the monitor as we play the game.
ya, and you could do some of the larger ones by making them in several pieces as long as they have something on the end to connect together too, which could lead to life size gun replicas, tho id be happy with a miniature (maybe 1/2 size to 1/4 ) version of those blades that pop out of the arms. that would look badass on my desk.
We're sorry, but 3D Printers do not use STL's in 2077.
Quantum computing is the new wave of additive and sla technology.
trekstar4444: ya, and you could do some of the larger ones by making them in several pieces as long as they have something on the end to connect together too, which could lead to life size gun replicas, tho id be happy with a miniature (maybe 1/2 size to 1/4 ) version of those blades that pop out of the arms. that would look badass on my desk.
That would be massive. (Oh, we shouldn't print life sized Blaster Gun. Cops will not be happy about it)
NightCityPunk: We're sorry, but 3D Printers do not use STL's in 2077.
Quantum computing is the new wave of additive and sla technology.
Skin-like material, no resin, tough as steel. We all be printing our own augmented limbs!
hmmmm.... any one make a cop car model from 2077 yet? or maybe a tank? im, uh, asking for a friend.

and ya, now that i think about it, it might have to be no more that 1/4, or maybe even smaller lol. i was only thinking about the size of my arm for reference, not about the rest of the blade lol.
Post edited September 25, 2020 by trekstar4444
rahady: Digital booklet or poster are good, little papercraft figurines are nice. As you already done with The Witcher series.

But now is the age of 3D printer. Could you please pretty please consider adding an STL file maybe, so we can have that nice detailed authentic action figure to print ourselves?
I am new here and do not know if it is possible to write in such old branches or it is better to open a new one. But I found several sites where there are 3d models from cyberpunk.
https://www.yeggi.com/q/cyberpunk/
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/cyberpunk

And it would be really very cool if 3D models for 3d printers will be included with the game.
Post edited November 14, 2021 by annanikolson