It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I really need to figure out how the system requirements will change after patch 1.7 or what CDPR wants to call it

Currently I can play 1440p UW full raster with satisfaction, but what will happen after the patch? how much will it affect the gaming experience? What should I expect as the system requirements on the main page both here and on steam show no signs of being up to date?
Post edited August 03, 2023 by St0G4tt0
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Not sure what the current requirements are, or what you are referring to as a base, but it says to play Phantom Liberty on 4K Ultra (rasterization) at around 60 FPS requires minimum a 12900K and a RTX 3080, with 20 GB RAM and 70 GB of NVMe storage.

I currently get around 50 or 90 FPS (when playing at 7680x1440 or just 2560x1440) with an overclocked and undervolted 10900K + RTX 3080, with custom High settings with reduced shadows. RayTracing and DLSS disabled.
Post edited August 03, 2023 by PaladinNO