It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got a weird "galaxy overlay/message" problem.

Whenever I*m playing Cyberpunk, whether I have the overlay enabled or not. If I get a message on gog it'll open up the menu in cyberpunk and lock me in it. If I press continue, it'll just refresh the menu.
I can do everything else in there just find... save, load or whatnot. But to get back into the game, I gotta exit and restart it.

Anyone else come across this? And got a possible solution?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Lussian: Got a weird "galaxy overlay/message" problem.

Whenever I*m playing Cyberpunk, whether I have the overlay enabled or not. If I get a message on gog it'll open up the menu in cyberpunk and lock me in it. If I press continue, it'll just refresh the menu.
I can do everything else in there just find... save, load or whatnot. But to get back into the game, I gotta exit and restart it.

Anyone else come across this? And got a possible solution?
Man, I thought it was weird af when it first happened to me... cuz NORMALLY people talk to me in Steam... this is the first time a friend decided to talk to me via Galaxy and suddenly my game just went to pause menu and won't resume. I was gonna submit a ticket but I thought I shd check the forums first, and here you are, having the same exact problem as I did.

I had to tell that friend to please talk to me in Steam instead :p