It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The artbook and digital comic are both online bonuses. If the webpages are ever gone, we lose them. I wish we could download them as E-books or something. Yes, there are video clips in them, but I've seen E-books with video clips that can be viewed offline. In fact, I've bought one such E-book, which was made by a digital publisher named Yudu. I believe Adobe PDFs can contain video clips and other multimedia content too.
keviny01: The artbook and digital comic are both online bonuses. If the webpages are ever gone, we lose them. I wish we could download them as E-books or something. Yes, there are video clips in them, but I've seen E-books with video clips that can be viewed offline. In fact, I've bought one such E-book, which was made by a digital publisher named Yudu. I believe Adobe PDFs can contain video clips and other multimedia content too.
you can download them, downloading everything is roughfully 6 gb
keviny01: The artbook and digital comic are both online bonuses. If the webpages are ever gone, we lose them. I wish we could download them as E-books or something. Yes, there are video clips in them, but I've seen E-books with video clips that can be viewed offline. In fact, I've bought one such E-book, which was made by a digital publisher named Yudu. I believe Adobe PDFs can contain video clips and other multimedia content too.
RyakGami: you can download them, downloading everything is roughfully 6 gb
I think you are referring to the regular downloadable extras, which are 5.4GB total. But right underneath them, there is another section called "online goodies" that includes art booklet and digital comic. They have no download links, but only web links that let you view the items online, where there is no download link I can see.