It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i have limited use of one hand. i can use the keyboard for non-time critical stuff. for example, i can play games like Divinity Original Sin just fine. WASD is out of the question.

will i be able to play this game?
In regards to just moving in the world - maybe?
If it's possible to rebind Forward to one of the mouse buttons.

But then you'd already be one mouse button short for all the other stuff (Interacting, Shooting, Hacking, Jumping, Sprinting, Dodging, Crouching, etc).
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Swedrami
dwallen2005: i have limited use of one hand. i can use the keyboard for non-time critical stuff. for example, i can play games like Divinity Original Sin just fine. WASD is out of the question.

Assuming your mouse has a plethora of buttons you might be able to assign the most used keybinds to it. You will see soon enough when they launch the game. Best of luck and hope you enjoy the game:))
dwallen2005: i have limited use of one hand. i can use the keyboard for non-time critical stuff. for example, i can play games like Divinity Original Sin just fine. WASD is out of the question.

Tried it out and you can rebind move forward to the right mouse button and move aim to something else.