It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a bug with the Cyberpsycho Lt Mover side quest. She got stuck in the concrete stairs then I shot and killed her. Her body dropped under the stairs. Now the quest says go to the area and search for information. The problem is, I've searched everywhere and nothing happens. I can't complete the quest. Was I supposed to search her body? Is it still behind the stairs where I can't reach? I've left the area many times and returned and I still can't complete the quest. This a bug or did I miss something?
This question / problem has been solved by Archonsodimage
PieMonster: I have a bug with the Cyberpsycho Lt Mover side quest. She got stuck in the concrete stairs then I shot and killed her. Her body dropped under the stairs. Now the quest says go to the area and search for information. The problem is, I've searched everywhere and nothing happens. I can't complete the quest. Was I supposed to search her body? Is it still behind the stairs where I can't reach? I've left the area many times and returned and I still can't complete the quest. This a bug or did I miss something?
You need the 'archived conversation' shard from their body. If you can't reach the body to retrieve it not much you can do beyond reloading to a point before the fight.
PieMonster: I have a bug with the Cyberpsycho Lt Mover side quest. She got stuck in the concrete stairs then I shot and killed her. Her body dropped under the stairs. Now the quest says go to the area and search for information. The problem is, I've searched everywhere and nothing happens. I can't complete the quest. Was I supposed to search her body? Is it still behind the stairs where I can't reach? I've left the area many times and returned and I still can't complete the quest. This a bug or did I miss something?
Archonsod: You need the 'archived conversation' shard from their body. If you can't reach the body to retrieve it not much you can do beyond reloading to a point before the fight.
Thanks. She was killed outside of the "search" area and I can't get to the body because it fell to an unreachable place. I don't know if it's still there actually.

They should release a patch that auto respawns the quest item in the middle of the search area if you leave the area and return later.