It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone with any ideas on how to use a joystick with this game? I use a key press emulator that has worked so far with any game. But no joy here! Thanks for any help.
hoonose_2000: Anyone with any ideas on how to use a joystick with this game? I use a key press emulator that has worked so far with any game. But no joy here! Thanks for any help.
I'm experiencing the same problem. After frustration with the WASD while driving, I decided to try hooking up my MS joystick with the throttle wheel and all the other more intuitive buttons and controls. Plugged it in, and... nothing. No response at all in-game. My system recognizes it, but the game ignores it. The page in Settings for a controller specifically depicts an Xbox double-thumber and I can't find any option to switch controller styles.

So if anyone has suggestions or advice, I'm looking forward to it too.

Thanks!