It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Where do I see what time it is ingame?

Perhaps I'm just stupid...

But I don't see any display of the ingame-time...
Migromul: Where do I see what time it is ingame?

Perhaps I'm just stupid...

But I don't see any display of the ingame-time...
If you open the Inventory, you will be able to see the current in-game time on the screen along with an option to skip time to your desired option.

The current in-game time can also be seen on the Map screen near the bottom right corner if I'm not wrong.
In game played time, GoG Galaxy played time and the game time showed on the game's page are all different. The amount of time played doesn't sink up. In GoG Galaxy it says I have played for 12h 35m. On the game's page it says I've played for 10h. And in game it's a different value again lol. How can it put three different times? Am I playing in three different dimensions or what lol?
REG2012: In game played time, GoG Galaxy played time and the game time showed on the game's page are all different. The amount of time played doesn't sink up. In GoG Galaxy it says I have played for 12h 35m. On the game's page it says I've played for 10h. And in game it's a different value again lol. How can it put three different times? Am I playing in three different dimensions or what lol?
In game playtime won't count when game is paused. Galaxy time shows how long the game has been open in total.
REG2012: In game played time, GoG Galaxy played time and the game time showed on the game's page are all different. The amount of time played doesn't sink up. In GoG Galaxy it says I have played for 12h 35m. On the game's page it says I've played for 10h. And in game it's a different value again lol. How can it put three different times? Am I playing in three different dimensions or what lol?
Kapemon: In game playtime won't count when game is paused. Galaxy time shows how long the game has been open in total.
How exactly do you pause the game? When you're in the menus? Inventory, etc?
So it's the same as Steam then?
It's two and half hours difference. I didn't have the game open sitting idle for that long lol. There is definitely something wrong there.
Kapemon: In game playtime won't count when game is paused. Galaxy time shows how long the game has been open in total.
REG2012: How exactly do you pause the game? When you're in the menus? Inventory, etc?
It's two and half hours difference. I didn't have the game open sitting idle for that long lol. There is definitely something wrong there.
how long did you setup your V ? :P
by me is the time difference by over 4h (game settings/ v char creating) reload missions or reloading old saves)
REG2012: How exactly do you pause the game? When you're in the menus? Inventory, etc?
AsphaltKiller1995: how long did you setup your V ? :P
by me is the time difference by over 4h (game settings/ v char creating) reload missions or reloading old saves)
Half an hour.