It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, Elon Musk's wife Grimes is in Cyberpunk and has a short quest line, and Elon has tweeted and commented publicly about the games several times both joking about the bugs and saying things he things are great about the game. Recently he's announced that you can play Cyberpunk in the new car they're coming out with soon.

So I'm going to go on record and plant a flag that CDPR will release a Tesla Cybertruck DLC in the future because they have some ties to Grimes and Elon already. It would be some cool cross marketing also, and who the hell would not want to drive a Cybertruck in Cyberpunk? I mean come on.

Of course, I mean after they fix all of the bugs and all that jazz. Oh and hopefully the terrible NPC driving AI. But then for sure!

#TeamCybertruck2077
Something you can add your self with a Mod

Get onto blender
I'd rather they put Elon Musk in the game so I can run him over with an electric truck.

Oh, the irony...
arugulaKhan: I'd rather they put Elon Musk in the game so I can run him over with an electric truck.

Oh, the irony...
The pretentious peoples saviour of the environment, who is at the same time adding to the carbon foot print by the same numbers Lithium batteries and electricity don't make them selves kids....
One of the color schemes for the Emperor SUV is all plain metallic and in the dev console called 'autonomous_truck'. So there's already a nod to it in the game.