It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, I had predownloaded it and later a new 9 GB patch came and it took hours load. Somewhere between 12PM and 1 AM he finished the download, at least he was at 9,8GB and 58% and then the installing process began, and it made absolutely almost no progress at 2 AM. I got to sleep and now at 12 AM I am back. Just to find out he is doing some stuff at 96%. And still no progress 10 minutes later. I closed and open GOG - checking files 0%... I gave up after another 15 minutes and broke up. Now he is downloading 10 F-ing GB again for hours to come.

First Game I regret not getting from Steam. -.-

EDIT: 19 GB to load.... 2,7 done
Post edited December 10, 2020 by aaron2005
EDIT 2: We are at 10 GB again. It just didnÄ't got anywhere after the 2.7 and I forced it to break up. It didn't or better it said deleting what was still not done after 10 minutes. I force closed GOG and opened it again, and we are at 10 GB again.

Another Error of any kind while downloading it, and I get a refund and buy it on the next Steamsale.