It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gotta thank Swedrami from another thread for this solution.

So quick heads up, there appears to be a game destroying bug That makes the game impossible to load.

Basically if you close the game at ANYTIME before getting into the Game proper (that means doing the Character Creator and getting to the Garage) the game will Lock you from ever playing it again.

SOLUTION: Go into C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local and DELETE CD Projekt Red Folder.

Don't worry it will recreate it once you restart game.

I am no Dev, but my theory is that before the Tutorial completes there is a necessary bit of code required to make the game run in that folder, so if it crashes before you complete Tutorial BAM CD Projekt Red Ripped you off... well ripped you off till YOU Fix there massive F up.

For me the issue was caused by having a power failure (they disconnected power to my street for a few minutes for some maintenance I forgot was happening today) Right at the main menu, yeah I hadn't even gotten into the game at all really, Literally hit Spacebar and then Power outage, got back in and game would show me CD Projekt Red Logo then BAM it would send me back to Desktop.

So yeah just Delete that folder and it should hopefully work, if this doesn't help you then then it's another issue and you'll need to keep looking in other topics. Good Luck and Good Gaming.

One more time:

SOLUTION: Delete File CD Proekt Red in C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local - (USERNAME is YOUR PERSONAL Computer Name)
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Munchman