It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok so I bought Cyberpunk 2077. In the lower rt hand side of the screen it state "MY REWARDS" when I click on that it states to register at GoG.com to receive digital extras like in-game rewards, bonus goodies, & other surprises. I don't have the ability to use the QR code so I was needing to register by the URL. How do I go about doing this ??? I already created an account with GoG but I would like to get this game registered. This is on a PS4 by the way. Does anyone have instructions or know how I go about doing this??? I did not purchase the game at GoG.com either!!
Post edited May 27, 2021 by Marlista
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I'm not sure how it works for PS4, especially when you buy digital, but didn't you get some sort of card with a website and/or a serial number?

By the way, I would just contact customer support about it. I'm sure they'll be glad to answer.
Or, if all else fails, just quickly download a QR scanner app for your phone and uninstall it once you're done.
Post edited May 27, 2021 by Nephilim88
Nephilim88: I'm not sure how it works for PS4, especially when you buy digital, but didn't you get some sort of card with a website and/or a serial number?

By the way, I would just contact customer support about it. I'm sure they'll be glad to answer.
Or, if all else fails, just quickly download a QR scanner app for your phone and uninstall it once you're done.
Actually I was able to figure it out!! So, I got it done ........now only if they will allow the free DLC
Nephilim88: I'm not sure how it works for PS4, especially when you buy digital, but didn't you get some sort of card with a website and/or a serial number?

Marlista: Actually I was able to figure it out!! So, I got it done ........now only if they will allow the free DLC
We'll get them, for now they're focused on patching the game and making it run as smooth as possible. DLC will come soon after that.

Marlista: Actually I was able to figure it out!! So, I got it done ........now only if they will allow the free DLC
How did you fix the problem? Please share the information in case someone else is having the same issue.
Velgor: How did you fix the problem? Please share the information in case someone else is having the same issue.
Go to: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/goodies

Scroll down to HERE’S HOW THIS WORKS.

Click your platform.

The instructions appear below.