It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am new to these purchases, so I wanted to know if by buying in gog I could then save in the clouds of other platforms, where should I buy the game? Would I have to buy it again?
I had thought about buying it in epicgames, but then I saw that it is cheaper because of gog, are there disadvantages? or how does it work?
Post edited December 09, 2020 by CallieZ
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
CallieZ: I am new to these purchases, so I wanted to know if by buying in gog I could then save in the clouds of other platforms, where should I buy the game? Would I have to buy it again?
I had thought about buying it in epicgames, but then I saw that it is cheaper because of gog, are there disadvantages? or how does it work?
See your other thread.. I recommend installing GOG galaxy and using their cloud saves, etc.

You can 'get' steam to launch it (for example) but I don't know that it will use steam cloud saves.

Galaxy integrates 'better' with gog titles.
No you can't share data across different platforms. It would defeat the purpose of multiple platforms existing.