It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I use windows 10 and i restarted pc and uninstalled the game. i am installig the game again. any advice appreciated. i ran a quick scan but no new virus/trojan were found.
Was thrown out of game after around 10 min play in patch 1.06 and windows defender said the element cyberpunk2077.exe were affected

ps. patch were downloaded via Epic games "portal"

update- it worked after reinstall-
great game but hope it didnt get me a trojan on my pc...
Post edited December 24, 2020 by Feedmybrain
Feedmybrain: I use windows 10 and i restarted pc and uninstalled the game. i am installig the game again. any advice appreciated. i ran a quick scan but no new virus/trojan were found.
Was thrown out of game after around 10 min play in patch 1.06 and windows defender said the element cyberpunk2077.exe were affected

ps. patch were downloaded via Epic games "portal"

update- it worked after reinstall-
great game but hope it didnt get me a trojan on my pc...
Don't worry. Most likely a false positive since the patch was changing the executable which the hallmark virus behavior. Unless, of course, your game is pirated, then you should definitely worry :D
That's just a new quickhack you will be able to use after the update.