It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, well, maybe anyone will tell me how can i update the game on my 120Gb SSD when GOG says "not enough space".

Pre-downloaded files for the game 7th december, so now my SSD says 47Gb of 111Gb (don't know where rest 9Gb). So now GOG says "not enough space for downloading update" when i have about 60Gb free. When game needs 70Gb in general. Huh? Same issue was with Baldur's Gate 3. Anyone knows how to solve this problem without re-installation? I have no entertainment to reinstall the game after every single patch.

Oh and yes, when i check GOG support about this issue, there is some topic about that issue, but redirect link doesn't work LMOA "You're unable to see this page". Can't even report issue throught GOG Galaxy, coz even this feature doesn't work LMOA
Post edited December 09, 2020 by PsychoROFLit
it requires ANOTHER 60 gigabytes or so to apply the patches.

Your hard drive is painfully small. :-o
Post edited December 09, 2020 by ast486
ast486: it requires ANOTHER 60 gigabytes or so to apply the patches.

it's additional hard drive, especially for this game for now, basically wanted to use it for Win. Why the hell it needs another 60Gb?
ast486: it requires ANOTHER 60 gigabytes or so to apply the patches.

PsychoROFLit: it's additional hard drive, especially for this game for now, basically wanted to use it for Win. Why the hell it needs another 60Gb?
The patching takes the space temporarily.
My guess is that it copies over the original file, then applies the patch to it and then copies it back over the original file, replacing it.
And there's around 60 gig of files to patch.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by ast486
PsychoROFLit: it's additional hard drive, especially for this game for now, basically wanted to use it for Win. Why the hell it needs another 60Gb?
ast486: The patching takes the space temporarily.
My guess is that it copies over the original file, then applies the patch to it and then copies it back over the original file, replacing it.
is there any way to change "temp" direction to some other drive?
ast486: The patching takes the space temporarily.
PsychoROFLit: is there any way to change "temp" direction to some other drive?
You could try pausing the patch, moving the base folder for 2077 to another drive with lots of space, then redetecting it in Galaxy.

The temp files will probably still go to your ssd, but maybe it'll move them to the new location after?
ast486: You could try pausing the patch, moving the base folder for 2077 to another drive with lots of space, then redetecting it in Galaxy.

The temp files will probably still go to your ssd, but maybe it'll move them to the new location after?
but i have no other SSD, so it will take ages for my old HDD to update the game. Anyway, i started to reinstall it.

This "method" of updating looks sick and wrong. I know no other apps that would do the same.
ast486: You could try pausing the patch, moving the base folder for 2077 to another drive with lots of space, then redetecting it in Galaxy.

so as far as i download game from 0. Will i get all "updates" installed? XD or i will have to install -> download patch?
Post edited December 10, 2020 by PsychoROFLit

PsychoROFLit: but i have no other SSD, so it will take ages for my old HDD to update the game. Anyway, i started to reinstall it.

This "method" of updating looks sick and wrong. I know no other apps that would do the same.

PsychoROFLit: so as far as i download game from 0. Will i get all "updates" installed? XD or i will have to install -> download patch?
I agree about the way it works.
I'd rather have had to re-d/l the changed files.

After they hit the release switch, the current files they are serving should be the full thing... so if you have a fast connection you could wait till the live release and try re-d/l'ing it.
no guarantee though.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by ast486