It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This game does not run at reccomended or minimum specs, they're a complete lie. I'm getting lower than 20 fps at times within the city and this is on the lowest settings possible with literally anything I can turn off being turned off, everything else is on low. I have an older lower specs I will admit, but I fall l well within reccomended and minimum specs.

What's more changing the graphical settings doesn't seem to change a damn thing,there is no noticble change from low to even high settings. I have even dropped the resoloution scaling to as low as it will go and I'm still dipping well below 30 fps.

This is unnacceptable, no game runs this poorly on my machine even at the lowest settings I can drop them to. Even the witcher 3 looks better and runs phenomoninally. I can accept lower than 60 fps but being unable to even stay at 30 FPS is a complete joke, the game is barely playable outside a building. Outside the best of the best, brand new graphics cards I cannot see this game runniing well on any system.

I just want to be able to play the game, I'm no graphics whore. CDPR the game needs an optimization patch for mid level and entry level PCs and it needs it fast.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Tahllinavian
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
it might help if you post your specs
custardcream: it might help if you post your specs
Won't solve the problem even if I did, its a problem on the software side, this is an extremely unoptimized game.