It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I played the game at midnight GMT Launch and I had full female character nudity in photo mode no problem.
I took these shots in the parking garage after attempting to steal the car but before going up in the lift to rescue the girl.
Now I load up this morning and im wearing purple underwear no matter what I unequip...?
Has anyone else had full nudity in photo mode male or female?
And how do you access it?
Attachments:
Katanakid1: So I played the game at midnight GMT Launch and I had full female character nudity in photo mode no problem.
I took these shots in the parking garage after attempting to steal the car but before going up in the lift to rescue the girl.
Now I load up this morning and im wearing purple underwear no matter what I unequip...?
Has anyone else had full nudity in photo mode male or female?
And how do you access it?
Nope, my character always have underwear on ( nudity censor off ofc )

Unsure why some people get full nudity ( photo mode ) and other don't, kinda wierd.
known bug

forums.cdprojektred. {index.php?threads/pc-no-nude-on-first-person-view-mirrors-photo-mode-bug.11041100/
gog /forum/cyberpunk_2077/nudity_bug/