It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Holding down right click feels encumbering. It's actually more inconvenient, like it does the opposite of helping me aim. I can't believe you've got every other gameplay option down even the ones I never knew existed, but not toggle ADS? For a shooter? Seems like a puzzling choice to leave this one out.

Even Assassin's Creed Valhalla a game that focuses on melee combat has a toggle option for bow combat. Are you gonna let Ubisoft show you up like that?

C'mon guys, please.
Yep, I'd love a toggle on AIM too
+1

I'd say I'm surprised this hasn't been added as an option, but considering the state of input customization...
+1

I'm getting bad console port vibes here
AZaph_gog: +1

I'm getting bad console port vibes here
I was wondering if CDPR was finally going to stab PC players in the back like every other dev chasing the console peasant buck.
People actually like toggling AIM? It's so cumbersome.
Pure_Mind_Games: People actually like toggling AIM? It's so cumbersome.
Different folks have different strokes. I've been playing pc games for a while I think half-life was my first proper FPS, and almost all games from that era had toggle aim for scoped weapons. I guess I just feel more comfortable with a system that I grew up with.