It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dear GOG,

I love your game a lot but what I am missing is to have archived all the dialogues I have already experienced.

There is a lot of text, the game is long, sometimes I need to refresh my memory what was something about etc when I start the game after a while.

Would it be possible to add this feature in the game? I know this is no high priority request, but I think it would be nice to have all experienced dialogues archived somewhere in the menu.

Thank you GOG and fingers crossed with making the game's performance even better! :)
I second this request.

I accidentally pressed the "c" button (trying to crouch) while there was dialogue going and then skipped part of it but it wasn't something that was repeatable so I had no way to see what I missed. It wasn't much and not important but it'd be a nice small feature to have a history of the dialogue accessible, even if just for the current conversation.