It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It seems that people using Logitech MX-series mice and the Logitech Options software (like myself) are unable to use any of the extra buttons on our mice (including middle-click). Trying to map any of those buttons in the game, they simply go unrecognized (click on a function to remap, then click the extra mouse button and absolutely nothing happens). Even setting the mouse buttons in the Logitech Options software to emulate a keypress doesn't work (even when the key is already mapped in the game).

This is especially frustrating as middle-click is part of this problem, and that is a default button for several functions in-game.

In my case, this issue affects my Logitech MX Master 3 running the latest Logitech Options software on Windows 10. From Reddit and CDPR forum posts I've found, it's a fairly common issue.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
yes

i confirm

the scroll doesn't work fine

the middle clic too

i need to change shortcut but it's not immersive
maybe i have a temporary solution for the middle click
but the scroll not yet :)

on reddit
mx_master_3s_middle_click_doesnt_work_in_a_few

I have found a fix following some instructions from

Go to find your profile XML. Mine was here:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Logishrd\LogiOptions\devices\6b023

Open the XML. Mine was "6b023.xml".

Find a line that looks like this:

<fn_controlid rawxy="1" actiongroup7="win8nav2" actiongroup8="win8nav2" rawwheel="0" group="3" groupmask="7" id="0x0052" reprogrammable="true" type="mouse" taskidlist="middleButtonTaskList2" gestureidlist="othersGestureidList" actiongrouplist="win8NavList" actiongroup="virtualdesktop">
<task id="0x003a" class="mouseclick">
See that task id line above? Add the 'divert="0"' text to it as so:

<task divert="0" id="0x003a" class="mouseclick">
I cannot seem to use this on custom keybinds, and it seems to only work for the default profile. Using application specific settings seems to break it. I'll keep working on it though.
after some tests

i can t fix the scroll wheel issue with settings

i uninstalled logitech options, and the scroll wheel is functionnal and click middle too
hebeldark: maybe i have a temporary solution for the middle click
but the scroll not yet :)

on reddit
mx_master_3s_middle_click_doesnt_work_in_a_few

I have found a fix following some instructions from

Go to find your profile XML. Mine was here:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Logishrd\LogiOptions\devices\6b023

Open the XML. Mine was "6b023.xml".

Find a line that looks like this:

<fn_controlid rawxy="1" actiongroup7="win8nav2" actiongroup8="win8nav2" rawwheel="0" group="3" groupmask="7" id="0x0052" reprogrammable="true" type="mouse" taskidlist="middleButtonTaskList2" gestureidlist="othersGestureidList" actiongrouplist="win8NavList" actiongroup="virtualdesktop">
<task id="0x003a" class="mouseclick">
See that task id line above? Add the 'divert="0"' text to it as so:

<task divert="0" id="0x003a" class="mouseclick">
I cannot seem to use this on custom keybinds, and it seems to only work for the default profile. Using application specific settings seems to break it. I'll keep working on it though.
Unfortunately this isn't really a fix. Disabling Application Specific Profiles kills much of the purpose of having Logitech Options installed in the first place. I use app-specific profiles in a number of my daily use programs, as well as other games.