It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Every time I try to run a game error pops out, and in error files it shows that GPU crash for unknown reasons. I have GTX 1060 6GB. I should be able to play it but it looks like I'm going to sleep and wait until it'll be fixed :(
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Adzianu: Every time I try to run a game error pops out, and in error files it shows that GPU crash for unknown reasons. I have GTX 1060 6GB. I should be able to play it but it looks like I'm going to sleep and wait until it'll be fixed :(
Same here. GTX 1060, I was able to run the game, even got past char creation, but the game keeps crashing with the same error. The games seems to crash the NVIDIA driver, then boots my back to desktop.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by NikovaRaskol
Same here. GTX 1080. I wonder what CPUs you guys have? Mine is Ryzen 1700X
same here i7-8700 ,RTX-2070
Adzianu: Every time I try to run a game error pops out, and in error files it shows that GPU crash for unknown reasons. I have GTX 1060 6GB. I should be able to play it but it looks like I'm going to sleep and wait until it'll be fixed :(
go update nvidia experience
Terry11222: go update nvidia experience
I did it. And still nothing.
I fixed it by updating Windows to the latest version.