It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A little FYI in case anyone is wondering. Some conversations don't have a proper way to end. I noticed this when talking to Claire and Judy (in person). There's no bye, or so long, or anything. You really do just up and leave.
J Lo: A little FYI in case anyone is wondering. Some conversations don't have a proper way to end. I noticed this when talking to Claire and Judy (in person). There's no bye, or so long, or anything. You really do just up and leave.
Yep, and It's kinda weird because you can't loot anything while the conversations pront in your face.
You should also rebind the skip conversation key ... missed lots of story conversation simply because i tried to stand up or get into cover :)
J Lo: A little FYI in case anyone is wondering. Some conversations don't have a proper way to end. I noticed this when talking to Claire and Judy (in person). There's no bye, or so long, or anything. You really do just up and leave.
Dimerite: Yep, and It's kinda weird because you can't loot anything while the conversations pront in your face.
Maybe behave like in real life and not doing stuff when talking to someone?
Dimerite: Yep, and It's kinda weird because you can't loot anything while the conversations pront in your face.
zviz: Maybe behave like in real life and not doing stuff when talking to someone?
Yes, yes, you are right but that's not the point here. The problem is that when you are done talking with someone the dialogue options are still there and you can't tell them goodbye or whatever like in any rpg. The pront is automatic so you can't do anything next to a "conversational npc" like reading a pad next to them or looting stuff.
Hermanthemad: You should also rebind the skip conversation key ... missed lots of story conversation simply because i tried to stand up or get into cover :)
I thought this was kind of funny. It happened to me many times. I'd be in stealth mode and my partner starts some casual chit-chat. If someone were looking at us, they would be wondering why one person is standing while I would be crouched or squatting.