It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help .. i am not getting any main jobs ,,
omaniboyful: Please help .. i am not getting any main jobs ,,
What part of the story are you on? Try doing a quick gig and see what job it auto selects for you afterwards.
Might want to do a manual save and then check previous saves first though so you don't accidently overwrite something you need.
Post edited December 19, 2020 by BloodNog
BloodNog: What part of the story are you on? Try doing a quick gig and see what job it auto selects for you afterwards.
Might want to do a manual save and then check previous saves first though so you don't accidently overwrite something you need.
I dont remember I think last one talk to jhony ,, but I was mixing doing side and gigs ,, so I didn't expect not showing any main jobs.. i tried to call and reply some messages. i am at level 25 it is a glitch??
BloodNog: What part of the story are you on? Try doing a quick gig and see what job it auto selects for you afterwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2YBTeSGc1Y
Post edited December 19, 2020 by omaniboyful
omaniboyful: I dont remember I think last one talk to jhony ,, but I was mixing doing side and gigs ,, so I didn't expect not showing any main jobs.. i tried to call and reply some messages. i am at level 25 it is a glitch??
omaniboyful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2YBTeSGc1Y
I don't remember there ever being a point that there wasn't a main mission unless maybe you are supposed to wait for a call and just not getting it, but for main I thought there was always something listed. You should first check some past saves before moving foward.
omaniboyful: I dont remember I think last one talk to jhony ,, but I was mixing doing side and gigs ,, so I didn't expect not showing any main jobs.. i tried to call and reply some messages. i am at level 25 it is a glitch??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2YBTeSGc1Y
BloodNog: I don't remember there ever being a point that there wasn't a main mission unless maybe you are supposed to wait for a call and just not getting it, but for main I thought there was always something listed. You should first check some past saves before moving foward.
I think now I understand .. tapeworm act 3 didn't show that's why I cant progress , i try to go back to save load but still act 3 doest show.., i have no main jobs..