It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Because surely, the installer as is, is at least several gigabytes bigger than it would be if say, there was an installer with just 1 language, instead of multi language.

Could you maybe offer us installers with just a single language, for each fully voiced version, AKA a English voiceover only installer, etc.

This would probably be more trouble than it's worth, but...

I'd like to back the game up on less than 3 BD-DLs, thanks.

There are 10 other fully voiced languages in this game, other than English. With thousands and thousands of voice overs, that can't be a small file size.

GoG would also save on a far bit of bandwidth for people dling the offline installer if this was done.

Curious, does anyone know how big the installer would be for a single language only installer? Anyone wanna dig around and calculate that for me? I searched for this, but came up with nothing.

The store page says it's 70GB for the install, but 100GB for the installer. GEE I WONDER. 25+ GB of voiceovers I'll never use.

I mean, if it's not too much of a pain in the ass to do, then do it. If it's a nightmare to manage, then forget it.
Oh, here's a video repeating what I just said, in case you can't read:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePGI3I2uAcE
I don't think they'll do it anytime soon. Maybe when the GOTY version will be available. My guess is they're doing this huge installer on purpose, to punish non-Galaxy users, and in the hopes of converting some of them to Galaxy. Same way they did with the "My Rewards" thing.

The installer with only English should be around 66 GB, as seen on gogdb.org.
All ten non-English voice overs are around 5 GB each. You can safely delete them from inside the folder "archive\pc\content\". They are named like "lang_XXXX_voice.archive", where the XXXX is the language abbreviation.

Some examples:
lang_de_voice.archive
lang_es-es_voice.archive
lang_fr_voice.archive
lang_zh-cn_voice.archive
ariaspi: All ten non-English voice overs are around 5 GB each.
If there are ten and each of these are 5gb each, that is a total of 50 gbs just for the voice. That cannot be correct... right?

Do you mean the total for all ten if around 5gb? That is still alot of space ont he HD and bandwidth that could be removed, so I 100% agree with the original post that it should be an option, if we want to install any language in addition to whatever the "master" one is (usually English?).
ariaspi: All ten non-English voice overs are around 5 GB each.
GorgieGAWG: If there are ten and each of these are 5gb each, that is a total of 50 gbs just for the voice. That cannot be correct... right?
I know is hard to believe, but it is correct. Check the gogdb link in my previous post if you want.

My v1.3 installation of the game is around 63 GB, with only English voice. The installer is 106 GB, and there's a bit of compression to it.

What I forgot to mention in the other post, is that I don't actually run the installer, but just extract it with innoextract, and then delete the non-English voice files. If there's an option to install only one language, when running the installer, that I do not know.
Not a bad idea. A basic installer with only English and the other languages as extra downloads so you can download only that language you want to use. I doubt many users want to play it in multiple different languages so adding all of them in the download is quite unnecessary.