It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe I'm overlooking something here.
When the game launched there were language settings in game for both audio and subtitles (individually), but I could only choose English as my option.

With this latest hotfix, all language options have been removed from in the game.

Now, I can set a language for the *whole thing* from Galaxy, but it doesn't seem like there's a way to use separate languages (i.e., Russian Audio but English Subtitles). You might wonder why a person would want to do this in the first place... and simply put, it's because gaming in foreign languages is a really cool way to learn that language, even if the localization isn't 100% accurate.

I'm just wondering if I'm overlooking something here, if there *is* a way, perhaps through a configuration file, to use two separate languages or if we're just SOL?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply