It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Those that have the game running - can you save at will or only at specific points?

By saving at will I mean that you can create a new save game whenever you want and it will reload to that exact point. Like Witcher 3.
midrand: Those that have the game running - can you save at will or only at specific points?

By saving at will I mean that you can create a new save game whenever you want and it will reload to that exact point. Like Witcher 3.
Looks like at will, not sure about reload yet. Installing GPU drivers and restarting.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by BloodNog
midrand: Those that have the game running - can you save at will or only at specific points?

BloodNog: Looks like at will.
Thanks!

Seems like at will save and reload, and if you die you can restart from a checkpoint.

I didn't see a quicksave option.

icantype: Seems like at will save and reload, and if you die you can restart from a checkpoint.

I didn't see a quicksave option.
F5 is the quicksave shortcut.

Also, I was able to save at any point (like Witcher 3)
Must have missed it. Thanks.
Do any of you know where the games are saved? Having some windows problems and tempted to clean install win10 again (it's been a couple years, probably due).

But I'd love to backup my progress before I do.
SkinBintin: Do any of you know where the games are saved? Having some windows problems and tempted to clean install win10 again (it's been a couple years, probably due).
C:\Users\<Your Account Name>\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
SkinBintin: Do any of you know where the games are saved? Having some windows problems and tempted to clean install win10 again (it's been a couple years, probably due).
TimeDiver: C:\Users\<Your Account Name>\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
Oh what a legend... thank you so much!