It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[deleted]
Post edited February 12, 2023 by lace_gardenia
ToveriJuri: As silly as some of these bigger outlets tend to be at times I agree with them on that particular notion. What are people doing pre-ordering any game a year before it's out?
JDelekto: I pre-ordered when it became available initially. My line of thinking was that it was an ambitious project and my contribution would possibly help in some tiny way show I had interest and fund (well, invest) in the project.

I've not been disappointed in any of the CDPR games I've played in the past, so I decided to go ahead and put my money down when I could spare it at the time.

Call me crazy.
Sure if it's the "Kickstarter" mentality. Pre-ordering out support makes sense. But people really shouldn't pre-order out of hype, not that early.
Amen to that, Anakin.
It's really up to the player to decide whether they enjoy their favorite games, not a journalist.
So is Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG truly DRM-free?